When you visit/surf our website, certain personal information
about you such as your IP Address, etc. may be automatically
stored with us. However, if you choose to avail of certain
detailed talent seeking services on our website, you shall be
required to provide certain personal information for the
registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such
information may include, without limitation, your name, email
address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age,
skill details, education profile, IP address, standard web log
information, information about your computer hardware and
software and such other information as may be required for your
interaction with the services and from which your identity is
In addition to the above we may indirectly also collect information about you when you use certain third party services available on our website. We may also collect certain information about the use of our website by you, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking
technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used,
for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some
cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal
Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers
allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept
them and how to remove them.
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. You are also consent to process your profile data within or outside the country, for furthering your job prospects.
- 1) Talent assessment services
- 2) Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
- 3) Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
- 4) Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
- 5) Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new opportunities, services and additional/new postings/openings which may be of your interest.
- 6) Provide customer support and the services you request;
- 7) Ascertain how many people visit our website, of what kind and what areas they visit,on our website;
- 8) Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- 9) Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
- 10) Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
- 11) Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
- 12) Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
- 13) Protect the rights, property or safety of K-DISC and/or its officials, employees and the general public at large;
Your information shall be disclosed to our talent seekers/service providers who provide services to us vis-a-vis our website and the services therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the profile information provided by you and process the data within or outside the country in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
Based upon the basis registration personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your email and will enable you to enter your username and password. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched talents /skills and other updates.